Thursday, April 30, 2009
Here is Piper waiting for Kasey with Kasey's birthday balloons.
Kasey wanted a pic with her presents. :)
We couldn't leave without seeing Rosie. Kasey showed us where her classroom was and her classroom door happened to be open. The teacher was so nice and let Rosie come out in the hallway to say "hi" to us real quick.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Maybe I should have just saved my money and kept the twin bed in their room. :)
Labels: Ambry and Piper pics
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
I have a wedding Friday and I wanted to buy a nice, new blouse/dressy shirt...whatever you would like to call it to go with a skirt that I have. The only problem is that anything I put on nearly went down to my belly button or had a slight see-though-ish problem. Now I know there are cute tanks/camis to put under such tops. BUT I don't want to to do that. I get quite warm and I really don't want to have to wear an extra layer.
Why can't there just be normal shirts that cover up decently and don't require a whole other layer underneath the shirt in order for it to look decent or fit properly. Normally I wouldn't mind buying yet another cami but I am sick of going to the mall to buy one nice shirt and having to walk out with 2--and the second is just to make the first look decent!
So if anyone knows of any stores where there is a chance I could go in and actually buy something that does not require extra layers, PLEASE let me know about it!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
This is all from Walgreens...
I will hopefully be able to post everything more specifically later on or tomorrow. The list is really long...
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
- 6 Vaseline lotions on sale for $2.69 each, use 6 $1.25 cpns from insert, get back a $6.00 RR
- 2 Crest toothpastes, $4.49 each, use 2 $4.49 cpns from Bayer deal=FREE!
- 2 Scunci hair ties, $1.99 each, get back $2.00 RR each=FREE!
- 2 Mentos gum, $1.00 each, use 2 $1.00 cpns=FREE!
- 6 Fiber Choice chewable tables, $2.49 each, get $2.50 RR each=FREE!
- 1 Chapstick glimmer, $1.99, get $2.00 RR=FREE!
- 4 rolls of toilet paper, $.50 each after in-ad cpn (I used these for fillers)
- 2 Olay cleansers on clearance for $2.39 each, used 2 $3.00 cpns=$.61 money maker on each!
- 2 Olay foaming cleansers on clearance for $2.59 each, used 2 $3.00 cpns=$.41 money maker on each!
- 2 Edge shaving gels $3.00 each, get $3.00 RR each=FREE!
- 1 Skintimate shave gel $3.00, get $3.00 RR=FREE!
- 2 Colgate toothbrushes $3.29 each, use 2 $.75 cpns, get $3.30 RR each=$.75 money maker on each!
- 6 travel size Degree deoderants $.99 each, use 6 $.75 cpns, pay $1.44, get back $6.00 RR=$4.56 money maker!!
- Schick Intuition razor on clearance for $2.39, use 1 $4.00 cpn=FREE! (I didn't get overage on this.)
Total amount of goods came to $83.85. I used my gift card to pay remaining balances. I used $14.39 from that. I also used $34.00 in RR's but got back $48.50. Which comes out to a profit of $.11!!! Woot for awesome deals!!
I did all of this with both Piper and Natallie. Their reward? A whole pack of Necco's to split between the two of them. They did awesome! And of course I was happy because I got a whole ton of good deals. :)
Monday, April 13, 2009
Anyway, here are some of the deals I did at CVS and Walgreens this week. And, yes, I will be going back for more. I just can't resist a free deal!
Here is what I got:
- 2 Colgate toothpaste $3.99 each, get back $3.99 ECB each. Use 2 $1.00 printables from here.
- 2 Natural Dentist mouth rinse $6.99 each, with $8.00 ECB back. Use 2 $2.00 printables from here. Then send in $10.00 MIR form here. Profit of $8.00!!
- 2 Pantene shampoo and conditioner, $3.50 each, use $3.00 off 2 cpn
- 1 Pantene hair spray $3.50, use buy 2 Pantene shampoo/conditioner, get styler free cpn. Will get $2.00 ECB with this deal.
- 1 Reinventing Beauty mag, $.99. Has good CVS cpns in it.
- 1 Softsoap body wash, $4.99, get back $4.99. Use $1.50 cpn from Reinventing Beauty mag or $1.00 cpn from Smartsource insert
- 1 gallon of milk $1.99
I split these into 2 orders, and was able to use a CVS cpn $4.00 off $20.00 and a $3.00 off $15.00. Total amount of stuff was $40.93. The reason it is a little bit more is because my Softsoap got messed up. It rang up more and also did not print off the ECB's. :( No big deal though. I just have to find the time to go back and get it price adjusted and get my ECB's. Sooo, I then used the above mentioned cpns, used $18.73 in ECB's, paid $1.81 in cash and got back $18.98 in ECB's. After the Softsoap deal is corrected I will get back a whopping $.51 in cash and get back another $4.99 in ECB's!! Yeah! Plus another $10.00 in MIR...a nice profit week at CVS. :)
- 4 Chex mix $.99 each, use 4 $.50 cpns
- 2 Lysol toilet bowl cleaner on sale B1G1 @ $2.79, use 2 $.75 cpns
- 6 Scunci hair ties, $2.00 each, get back $2.00 RR each=FREE!!
- 2 L'Oreal men's moisturizing stuff, $1.79 each (clearanced from $6.99!!), use 1 $3.00 off 2
- 3 Fiber Choice $2.49 each, get back $2.50 RR each=FREE!!
- 2 Bayer monitors, $14.99 each, use 2 $30.00 cpns (will be marked down to $14.99)=FREE!! plus get 2 cpns for free Crest pro-health toothpaste back!!! Do these in separate orders to get both cpns to print.
- 4 Crest Pro-Health toothpastes, all FREE by doing the above mentioned deal earlier. Also send in for $5.00 MIR #5 for a $5.00 profit!