Monday, January 05, 2009
- 10 Soy Joy bars $5.00, MIR $5.00=FREE Use $3.00 off 10 coupon from this weeks insert and make $3.00!
- 1 Garnier product regular priced at $4.19 on sale for $2.99, MIR $2.00=$.99 Use $1.00 off from paper=FREE!
- 4 Kellogg's cereal on sale for $2.50 each. Deal is buy $10.00 get $3.00 RR. Use 4 $1.00 Kellogg's coupons from recent insert and pay $.75 a box after RR and coupons.
- 2 Quaker oatmeal on sale for $1.99 after in-ad coupon. Used $1.35 off 2 from this weeks paper.
- 2 Glade scented oil refills on sale for $2.50 each with MIR of $2.00. Used B1G1 coupon from recent insert.
- 1 Electrasol gel tabs on sale for $3.49. Use $2.50 coupon from Sunday's paper and send in for MIR of $1.50=$.51 profit!
- 4 Garnier Fructis product on sale for $2.99. Use 1 $2.00 coupon from Jan. MIR booklet (will take off $8.00) and 4 $1.00 coupons from just about any insert. :) =FREE!
Total will be $38.45 before coupons. After coupons it should be $12.12. Add on tax of $1.23 and pay $13.35. I used a $10.00 RR from last week's Robitussin deal and paid $3.35. I will also get back $3.50 from MIR on this receipt!
- 3 Quaker oatmeals (thought I could use a Wags coupon for $2.00 off 3 and 2 $1.00 oatmeal coupons together, but alas, you can't)
- 4 Garnier
Total was $2.65 for everything after using coupons and $3.00 RR from Kellogg's deal.
- 2 Quaker oatmeals
- 4 Garnier
Total was $2.66 after coupons. Not too shabby. Receipt said I saved $22.02 on this order alone. The nice thing about doing Wags is that I paid with my gift card everytime and didn't have to shell out any cash!
Totals for Wags:
Came of $82.37 worth of stuff
Used gift card to pay for everything which came to $8.66. Will get $3.50 back though.
- 1 pk of Starburst $.50
- 1 pk of Mentos $.79 (had to purchase the candy to use a different ECB)
- 2 Speedstick on sale for $3.00 each with a $3.00 ECB back
- 2 Colgate items $2.50 each with $2.00 ECB back
- 2 Glade scented oil refill twin packs $5.49 each with $2.00 ECB back on each
$25.26 worth of stuff. Used $4.00 off $20.00 CVS coupon, $2.00 CVS Speedstick coupon, B1G1 Glade coupon, $1.50 Colgate toothpaste coupon, $1.00 Colgate CVS toothbrush coupon, and $11.00 in ECB's. I paid $.63 in cash and got back $7.00 in ECB's. This purchase was a little messed up because I grabbed the wrong toothbrush and it rang up at $4.49 instead of $2.50 and then I didn't get the $2.00 ECB back either. So I will be getting a slight refund and $2.00 more in ECB's back also.
- Garnier Fructis hair gell $2.99 with $2.00 ECB back Use $1.00 coupon
- Cottonnelle Bath tissue $12.97 with $4.00 ECB back Use $.50 coupon
- 2 Nutra-trim gum $3.99 each with $3.99 ECB back on each
- Skin Effects SPF 30 sun tan lotion on clearance for $5.50, use $5.00 CVS crt coupon
Total is $29.44 worth of stuff. I paid $1.94 in cash, used $16.00 ECB's and got back $13.98.
- 2 ob tampons $4.50 each (b$20g$10 Johnson deal) used 2 $1.00 coupons
- 1 Bandaid $3.00 use 1 $.50 coupon (part of deal mentioned above)
- 1 Listerine whitening pen $10.00 used $3.00 coupon (part of deal mentioned above)
- 1 Lumene for men shave gel on clearance for $2.99 used $3.00 CVS crt coupon
Came to $24.99 worth of stuff, paid $1.91, used $10.00 in ECB's and got $10.00 back.
- 4 Scotch pop-up tapes on clearance for $.49. Used 2 $1.00 coupons=FREE
- 2 photobooks $9.99 each, use $1.00 off $5.00 CVS crt coupon
- 4 Progresso soups on sale for $2.99 each and also B1G1 Use $1.00 off 4 coupon
$33.90 worth of stuff. I paid $2.46, used $18.00 in ECB's and got $0.00 ECB's back.
Totals for CVS were:
$113.59 worth of stuff, paid $6.94 in cash, used $55.00 in ECB's and got back $30.98 in ECB's. I got rid of $24.02 in ECB's, but should be getting a refund of $1.99 and $2.00 in ECB's. I basically ended up paying for the photobooks and everything else was for free is the way I am looking at it. :)
As always, Happy Deal Hunting and let me know if you find any good deals this week!