Friday, October 28, 2011

The 3 girls who braved the very, very cold weather on the morning after Ambry's sleepover. 8:00 a.m. game...freezing winds...yeah, it was cold.


Luckily, I am a crazy hoarder and had enough hats, coats, and gloves to clothe everyone. :)

Apparently, I need to work on capturing the jump shot. I think I will have to bribe Piper to jump for me later. :)
Pure joy!

So glad Ambry has such good friends! No pics of all the tye dye fun. The dark and my camera just weren't cooperating. Not to mention, trying to take pics with 7 girls around four big buckets of dye...scary! I decided to supervise instead of try to take pics. Hope you understand.

Labels: ,


Comments:
"luckily, I'm a crazy hoarder.." Ha I love that. Lula said it was a little chilly that morning.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?