Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Some more summer fun in the pool

With all of this hot weather we have been having, the pool has been holding steady at about 80-84 degrees. There were even a couple days where it reached 90!! Which means we have been using the pool quite a bit this summer.


Here are a couple of pics of the kids along with Kasey and Rosey.



The gorgeous Kasey and the handsome Dean.


And here are some of the many faces the Dean pulls.
A happy version of what I like to call his "stink" face.

And a nice big happy grin.

Looking back at these pics, it is such a good reminder to me to appreciate these times that I have with my kids--and my sisters! I have so much to be thankful for!

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?