Tuesday, November 16, 2010
- 12 packs of Huggies diapers
- 10 Right Guard deoderants
- 1 caramel candy (filler)
- 6 cans of MSG (just kidding)
- 2 packs of batteries
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 package of celery
- 1 20# bag of potatoes
- 1 bag of potato chips
- Hummus (not pictured because I broke the container on my way to take the picture...grrr)
- Pickles (not pictured because I didn't want to break this too)
- Potstickers (not pictured....because I was too lazy to get it out of the freezer)
- 2 Hellman's mayo
- 2 Kid-Eeze medicine
- 4 Vick's Synex
- 2 Zantac (I sell this to my neighbor for $3.50 a piece)
- 4 Ecotrin
- 3 Gain dish detergent
Between Costco, Meijer, Walgreens, and Rite Aid, I spent a grand total of $77.09. Huge ouch! But my total savings was $204.59...at least according to all the reciepts. You could also look at it as I bought 12 packs of diapers at $8.99 which would have been $107.88 without coupons. So maybe not too terribly bad? Hopefully? Maybe if I keep looking at the savings the actual cash out of pocket won't be so terrible.
Labels: November Budget Challenge
Love the video of Piper- so dramatic!
Total so far for the month is $267.78.
The video camera is so much fun. Did you ever end up getting yours??
Links to this post: