Sunday, November 14, 2010
- 2 Play-doh toys $.06
- 1 Leap Frog game $.63
- Matchbox cars $1.00
- Necklace chew toy $.47
- 2 ceramic snowmen dishes $.90
- 2 ceramic santa dishes $.90
- 4 Andes mints--free
- 1 pair of earrings $.30
- 12 pkgs. of tissue paper $3.74
- 1 bell--free
- 2 pkgs. Zany bands $1.84
- 1 Melissa & Doug train paint set $.51
- 1 Melissa & Doug car paint set $.51
- 2 caramel candies--free
- 2 pkgs. cards-5 in each pkg.-$.60
- 4 wrapping papers $2.63
- 1 pkg bows $.34
- 1 pkg. of ribbon $1.00
- 1 Fructis conditioner
- 2 Fructis shampoos
- 1 Nivea body wash
- 1 pkg. gum
- 1 pkg. candy sticks
- 1 Garnier hair color
- 1 Crest toothpaste (#'s 19-25 were nothing out of pocket, used $3.46 on gift card, $3.00 wellness cpn, and got back $8.50 in wellness cpns.)
All of those purchases were from Kohl's, Rite Aid, and Hallmark for a total of $15.43.
Whew! Break for pics, and here is rest of list:
- 7 Neuragen--$20.00 moneymaker...each!!!!!
- 4 caramel candies (fillers)
- 4 cases of pop
- 7 floss
- 2 Revitalize contact solution
- 5 pkgs of M&M's (fillers)
- 1 Simply Orange juice
- 4 pkgs. Jell-O
- 2 Degree deoderant (Walgreens total was $18.78)
- 1 turkey breast--Costco $12.42! Ouch!
- 1 case of beer
- 1 pkg. romaine lettuce
- 1 pkg. organic tortilla chips (Costco total $33.85)
- 6 pkgs oat wafers $3.00
- 1 HUGE bag of salt water taffy $5.00
- 2 boxes of butter cookies $1.00
- 2 tins of honey candy $1.00
- 30 jars of Smuckers jam/jelly $3.50!!!
- bagels ($7.01 total from Meijer)
Total for Meijer, Walgreens, and Costco were 73.14! If I calculate in the money maker from the Neutragen though, that is a $140.00 money maker total! Woot! So if all of those work out properly, then I will come out more than ahead. I am coming to realize just how much I spend on deals though. I might have to look at really trying to budget seperately for that.
P.S. In the pic with the wallpaper, there are our 2 flooring choices. Both are real wood (hickory). I am having a hard time deciding between which one to go with. I am starting to lean towards the dark though.
Here is a link with our 2 choices next to each other. The dark hickory pictured is fairly close to the stain of the one we might choose.
So, take a peek and let me know what you think! I have until tomorrow--Monday to choose!
Labels: November Budget Challenge
Links to this post: