Sunday, October 31, 2010
- 4 Zarbee's cough syrup
- 8 Vick's Sinex
- 6 bags of Ricola cough drops
- 4 Olay Regenerist face scrub
- 1 Olay body lotion
- 2 Olay body wash
- 6 Secret deoderant
- 2 Old Spice body sprays
- 2 packs of 2 each Olay soap
- not pictured were 11 caramel pieces (filler items)
- not pictured were 3 hi liters (filler items)
I spent $20.20 out of pocket. I used $40.20 in RR and got back $64.00 in RR!!! That was a $23.80 money maker in RR's. Too bad I couldn't get that back in cash. Oh well. I will use some of that for groceries if needed this week.
I also went to Meijer and got:
- 2 Sunday newspapers (for coupons)
- 1 case of pop for Caleb--yes, I know, horribly horrible for him but I would rather buy it and save some money on it rather than him buy it at the gas station like he has been doing.
- 1 Diet Coke for me--yes, I know horribly horrible. I need to kick my caffeine habit.
- 2 loafs of bread
- 1 onion
I used $6.00 in Meijer CAT's that I had and a $5.00 RR from Walgreens which brought my total to $2.43. Not too shabby.
So for this monthly experiment, I am going to try to separate money spent on deals and money spent on food and see where I come out at. As of right now it is $20.20 on deals and $2.43 on food. I will try to separate the two as best I can through out the month and hopefully come in at under $300.00. Join me if you would like and see how each penny is spent and where it goes.
Labels: November Budget Challenge
Links to this post: