Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ambry 3rd lost tooth!

Ambry could not have been any happier to have finally lost one of her top teeth. Her Poppa pulled it out for her much to her surprise. But it was over quickly with no tears, just one very excited little girl.

Ambry and I also finished our first 500 piece puzzle together. Although I have to say that I think on the next one, she is going to have to chip in a little bit more time. :)


This week has also began quite busily for me. I canned 42 pints of pineapple and 17 quarts of applesauce. The applesauce isn't pictured because I was too exhausted to get out the camera to take another picture. Plus I think most people already know what canned applesauce looks like and you don't need to see another boring picture of that. :)

And last, but definitely not least, congrats to our friends Dustin and Robyn who had their baby last night. A little girl named Kaitlyn Elizabeth. We can't wait to see her and you guys!!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?