Saturday, September 26, 2009
Stopped at a garage sale:
- 1 pair of jeans for myself
- 4 t-shirts for myself
- 1 pair of capris for Ambry
- 4 tees for Ambry
- 1 jewelry box for Ambry (not pictured)
- 2 VHS movies (not pictured)
- 1 play crown for Piper (not pictured)
- 1 Websters dictionary(not pictured)
Total came to $15.50.
Trip to the mall:
- 1 Bath and Body antibacterial soap
- 1 mini pocket antibacterial hand sanitizer
- 1 pair of panties (free panty coupon in the mail)
Total came to $1.59!
Trip to Meijer:
- 15 Del Monte veggies
- 3 Del Monte pineapple veggies
- 5 100 calorie snack packs
- 1 bag of cat food
- 2 Huggies wipes
- 3 Fast Shake pancake mix
Total came to $1.86!! I used a $2.00 OYNO from earlier in this week from another order.
Here is a trip to Costco and Rite Aid that I made earlier in the week:
- 5lb bag of potatoes at Costco
- 1 gallon of milk at Costco
- 10 VO5 shampoo/conditioner at Rite Aid
- 2 Clean and Clear products at Rite Aid
- 3 Snicker bars--one not pictured :)
Total at Costco came to $6.94. Total at Rite Aid came to $.06. I used the rest of my gift card on this order. Before gift card, the total was $6.35. I will be getting $5.00 back for buying the VO5.
Also pictured here is some stuff I got in the mail. I got two $10.00 gift certificates from Kellogg's. I also got 5 FREE (up to $4.00) certificates off any STAR product.
I also bought 2 different painters tape for Caleb to finish painting the house. This came to $5.08.
Budget total this week came to $72.01. I came just under my goal of $75.00 a week. Not too shabby. Not to mention, I was still able to do the deals and got lots of extras. Hopefully next week turns out just as good as this week did.
Something I am learning...money gets spent very, very quickly when you are trying to stay on a budget. I also have so much more to learn about all those "free" deals that I get. Yes, they are great deals, but the money still needs to be spent out of pocket in order to get the rebate/ECB/RR back. Whatever the case, I am definitely trying to get these deals figured out so that I can make them even better. :)
Links to this post: