Thursday, August 13, 2009

Quick Wags trip today. Awesome deals! I spent $.90 in cash, used $18.00 in RR, and got back $17.00 in RR. Woot! I definitely helps when you can find $.10 fillers--little buttons that are no good to us but that can be thrown in the garage sale. Plus 2 pairs of flip flops for the girls. Can't beat that!

Here is what you see:

2 packs of bandaids

2 Neo-to-go

2 Listerine kid's mouthwash

2 packs of M & M (my orders were negative twice so I quick grabbed those)

4 pins at $.10 each. great fillers!

2 pairs of flip flops at $.49 each. great time to pick up a couple of pairs. my girls live in these all summer long.

2 Colgate toothpastes

I spread this stuff out over 3 purchases. A little tedious with 4 kids with me but all went well. :)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?