Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Here is my AWESOME trip to Meijer this week. It might have taken me over an hour to do--the Crystal Light spilled all over my groceries and the coupons I was going to use. :( The cashier was very nice about it but the manager came over and told me to keep my kids in line and tell them to be careful around the products. I was not too happy about that since it wasn't my fault the seal wasn't sealed all the way. Oh well. Lots of good deals. That makes up for the cranky manager.


Here is my list of goodies:

  1. 3 boxes of Wheat Thins
  2. 4 Kraft Salad dressings
  3. 1 bag of carrots
  4. 1 celery
  5. 5 boxes of Jello
  6. 1 box of Jello pudding
  7. 3 Starkist Gourmet Seas
  8. 4 cans of tuna
  9. 1 Coffee Mate
  10. 14 packages of Ortega taco seasoning
  11. 6 ears of corn
  12. 2 Breyers ice cream
  13. 1 cottage cheese
  14. 4 Kraft singles
  15. 2 Crystal Light dishwasher things
  16. 3 McCormick grill mates
  17. 2 packages of cream cheese

My total was over $75.00 and I ended up paying $2.46!!! Yes, you read that right. I have to add though that I had $15.80 in bottle returns, and $5.50 in Meijer catalinas. Still, that is an amazing savings. My receipt said I saved $82.34! Sweet, right?

Labels:


Comments:
nice! what price did the cheese come out to be?

any thing good at wags this week? I have lots of rr from my kashi cereal. if not i'll buy lots of tiolet paper:-)
 
The cheese is $1.89 a pack--use the $1.00 printables from last week and the Meijer mealbox for $1.00 off 2 and they will end up being just under $.25 a pack!

Wags has free deoderant. There are $2.00 coupons in the box deoderant. Use that and you will end up making a dollar. Toothpaste is free--Colgate whitening stuff. Off personal repellant things are $2.00 a piece. Bic lighters--the long ones--and it also comes with a smaller lighter are 2.99, 1.00 RR, and use 1.00 cpn from paper. comes out to .99 each. Not bad for 2 lighters. :) If you want more specifics or can't find something, let me know.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?