Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Here is what I got:
- 3 twin packs of Oral B toothbrushes on clearance, used 3 $2.00 coupons from P&G insert=profit of $2.00!
- 2 Schick razors $8.99, used 1 Wags cpn for $8.00 off, and 2 $4.00 cpns from this weeks insert
- 12 cans of Hunt's tomato sauce on sale for $.39 a piece after in ad cpn
- 1 can of peanut butter to go with the Hunt's deal--buy $10.00 get $5.00 back after MIR (the cans of sauce only added up to $9.60--some funky in store thing)
- 4 Reach floss marked down to $1.00 each, used 2 $1.50 cpns from last weeks insert=$1.00 for 4 floss
- 2 Nature's Source cleaners on sale $3.00 each, use 2 $1.00 cpns from insert, send in for MIR of $1.00 for each=$1.00 each
- 1 Right Guard deoderant on sale for $5.99, use cpn in top of box for $2.00=$1.00 profit after $5.00 MIR!
Total amount of stuff came to $51.06. I used 1 $10.00 RR. I paid $5.32 out of pocket and will get back $12.00 after MIR. (5.00 for Right Guard, 5.00 for Hunts, and 2.00 for the cleaners)
No new pics of the kids right now. I have really been slacking in taking pics. I think it is because I get depressed when I think of how many pics are stored on my computer and how much time it is going to take going through all of them...thousands...literally thousands of pics that I have to print out. Definitely depressing. :(