Friday, March 13, 2009
Are you ready for the long list?
- 2 Coffee-mate creamers on sale B1G1 for $2.99, use 2 $1.00 printables
- 3 pkgs of wipes, use 3 $5.00 printable coupons
- 1 pkg of diapers, use 1 $5.00 printable coupon (with the buying the wipes, you then get a $10.00 RR back!)
- 5 Crest toothpaste on clearance for $.95, use 5 $1.00 coupons, and get back $1.00 RR! Do this in 5 separate transactions--the candy was used to cover the overage of the coupon--make just over $4.00!!
- 2 candy necklaces for deal above $.39 each
- 2 Hershey kissables for deal above $.45 each
- 1 Irish Spring body wash $4.49, then a $4.50 Irish Spring RR will print out. Keep rolling over for endless body wash!
- 1 box of Cheez-its $2.00...I was hungry :)
- 2 boxes of Perfect 10 hair color on clearance for $4.00 each, use 2 $5.00 coupons for a profit of $2.00!
- 2 Clairol Natural Instinct hair color on clearance for $2.00 each, use 2 $2.00 coupons
- 3 Clairol creme hair colors on clearance for $2.00 each, use 3 $2.00 coupons
- 1 Crest healthy radiance whitening kit on clearance for $2.97. My coupon didn't work for this otherwise it would have been free :(
- 2 Garnier hair gels, $2.99, Wags coupon for $4.00 off, 2 $1.00 coupons
- 2 Garnier shine drops, $2.99 each, Wags coupon for $4.00 off, 2 $1.00 coupons
- 1 Garnier glossing shine spray $2.99, Wags coupon for $2.00 off, 1 $1.00 coupon
- 1 Garnier fiber gum (yeah, not too sure what this is) $2.99, Wags coupon for $2.00 off, 1 $1.00 coupon
My total amount of stuff (calculated by using clearance prices, not even full value prices!) was $83.71 before taxes and coupons. I used $6.00 RR, all the coupons above, and paid $18.61 in cash. I got $19.50 back in RR's!!
I am definitely going again tomorrow morning to try to score a couple more packs of diapers. Anyone else going to go? :)
Here are a couple of pics from yesterday and today when both Piper was sick and I was still feeling crummy. Ambry took this one of Piper and me laying on the couch downstairs.
Here is one of Piper holding Natalie's baby doll and sitting on the counter watching me make lunch. She couldn't leave my side today. She kept saying "Hold me, mama" over and over. Poor honey.
Here is one of her watching the kids play. Poor honey just wanted to lay down or be held all day. Hopefully she starts to feel more like herself tomorrow.