Friday, December 12, 2008

Some of the deals at Meijer this week that I did.

**Coffeemate creamer is on sale for $.99. Use either of these coupons here and get it for $.24-$.45! I would definitely recommend the Peppermint Mocha flavor. I tried it after Tracy recommended it, and it is so yummy!

**Quaker granola bars are on sale for $1.50. Use the $1.00 off Quaker Simple Harvest cpn to get them for $.50 a box. The cpn says it includes chewy granola bars on it. I did this already and it worked just fine.

**Quaker Breakfast Squares--same deal as above. Look inside any boxes of Quaker oatmeal that you have. I found $1.00 cpns in mine. This would make them $.50 a box.

**Land O Lakes margarine is 5 for $5.00. Use either the $.55 cpn from paper or from here to get it for $.45 a tub! Bonus--these tubs work really well for making jam in the summer. So make sure to save them either for yourself or feel free to send them my way. :)

**Chex cereal is on sale 3 for $8.00 and get an instant $3.00 off at register. I bought 6 boxes=$16.00-$6.00 instantly=$10.00-3 $1.00 off 2=$7.00 for 6 boxes of Chex cereal! We will be eating lots of puppy chow and chex mix for a while. Yeah!

**B1G1 bags of oranges. The bags that I got were really sweet and seedless which works out so well for the kids.

That is all for Meijer that I did this week. I have quite a bit of a stockpile going which I am going to share later on this week. This is such a good idea to do at this time when money isn't exactly pouring in. :) As always, happy deal hunting!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?