Tuesday, December 16, 2008

So apparently I do not have the advantage of being by a "nice" Walgreens! My purchases just never turn out how I want them too. Oh well. Here is what I got. I still did good, just not as well as I was hoping.
Transaction #1:
  1. 8 cans of Progresso soup (2 not pictured...we ate them) reguarly $3.00 on sale for $.99 each with in ad coupon. I used $2.00 off 4 printable coupon.
  2. 2 Coffeemate creamers B1G1 $2.49 with in ad coupon. I used 2 $1.00 printable coupons from Esther. Thanks!! I got 2 more peppermint mocha flavors that are awesome!
  3. 3 Russell Stover Private Reserve candy bags on sale $4.99 each. Used 1 B2G1 coupon from insert and sent in for $10.00 MIR.
  4. 3 boxes of Turtles on sale for $.99. This is where my purchase went wrong. They would only take one coupon and wouldn't mark down my others. I should have got all of these for free and instead paid $1.47 for 3 boxes. Oh well.

I paid $15.86 and used my gift card. I will get $10.00 back in MIR.



Transaction #2:

4 boxes of Turtles @ $.99 each. Used 2 $1.50 coupons from insert. Paid $.96 for 4 boxes.

Hopefully you will have better luck getting your turtles for free. :)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?