Thursday, October 02, 2008

I don't know about you, but whenever I see Piper in sunglasses, she reminds me of a mini rocker...or something. :) The crazy hair that she usually sports and the oversize sunglasses? So cute!
This is the look she tries to pull off whenever we get to the store. Always trying to imitate Mom.
And the bathtub? Well, the sunglasses would work quite well in the bathtub too, wouldn't they? Of course they would, Piper. Look at that grin. She couldn't be any happier!
So I finished canning my first bushel of pears last night. Unfortunately I forgot about the last seven jars I put in the canner. I got a little distracted with putting kids to bed and cleaning and, well, just stuff. Well these last seven cans got a little overcooked....by about 2 hours overcooked!!! Help! What do you do with pears that overcooked? Will they be all right to eat? Should I try to do something else with them? Make jam? I just don't know. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Labels: ,


Comments:
Oops! Pear butter maybe? Have you tried them? Are they mush?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?