Sunday, October 26, 2008

Here are the Meijer deals that I have gotten so far. I will post more as I find them.
  1. Jello is on sale for $.60 a box. Buy 2, use $1.50 off 2 coupon from here. Profit of $.30!
  2. All Taco Bell stuff is 20% off which by me will make the salsa $.33! Use the $1.50 coupon from here. This will also be a great deal on Taco Bell hard shells. They are $1.30 at my Meijer.
  3. If you like Oreo's, this might be a good deal for you. Buy 2 Oreo packs at $2.50 each, and get a free Meijer gallon of milk.
  4. Breyer's ice cream is on sale 2/$5.00 Use $1.00 off 2 coupon here, 2 $.50 off 1 coupon from recent insert.

Don't forget about the Glade Plug-in deal. If you have any more of those B1G1 coupons, you have to use them before November 2. For those who haven't done it yet, go and buy 2 Glade Plugins. The general price is $4.49 each. Your total will be $8.98. Use your B1G1 coupon. You will pay $4.49 but will get 2 $4.00 Catalina coupons for a profit of $3.51!

If you find any other good Meijer deals, let me know!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?