Sunday, September 21, 2008
- Woo hoo for CVS deals. I got a ton of stuff this week for my money. I am trying to get rid of some ECB's so I don't have to worry about them expiring, so I used way more than I usually do.
Here is what I got:
- Crest toothpaste
- 2 Clorox bleach
- 1 Clorox wipes
- 7 Schick razors
- 2 packs of sunflower seeds for Caleb and Amrby
- 1 pack of Huggies
- 1 pack of Playskool diapers
- 1 little notebook for Ambry (clearanced for .62)
- Dr. Scholl's for Caleb
- Nivea bodywash
- Ambi face cream
- 2 boxes South Beach bars
- 2 packs of Cottonelle toilet paper
- L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift serum
- 1 adidas deoderant
- 2 Hanes shirts for Jordan (clearanced for .69)
- 4 Hanes shirts for Caleb (clearanced for .49)
Grand total? Going off of sales prices, I got $116.60 worth of stuff. I used $52.98 worth of ECB's (can you see why I want to get rid of some?), I paid $5.82 in cash, and got back $37.98 in ECB's. Not too shabby! Got rid of some ECB's and in exchange got diapers and toilet paper--both of which I needed. Yeah for CVS!
If anyone needs any help, feel free to shoot me an email or leave a comment with your email address and I can tell you which coupons and such I used.
Links to this post: