Sunday, September 21, 2008

  1. Woo hoo for CVS deals. I got a ton of stuff this week for my money. I am trying to get rid of some ECB's so I don't have to worry about them expiring, so I used way more than I usually do.

Here is what I got:

  1. Crest toothpaste
  2. 2 Clorox bleach
  3. 1 Clorox wipes
  4. 7 Schick razors
  5. 2 packs of sunflower seeds for Caleb and Amrby
  6. 1 pack of Huggies
  7. 1 pack of Playskool diapers
  8. 1 little notebook for Ambry (clearanced for .62)
  9. Dr. Scholl's for Caleb
  10. Nivea bodywash
  11. Ambi face cream
  12. 2 boxes South Beach bars
  13. 2 packs of Cottonelle toilet paper
  14. L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift serum
  15. 1 adidas deoderant
  16. 2 Hanes shirts for Jordan (clearanced for .69)
  17. 4 Hanes shirts for Caleb (clearanced for .49)

Grand total? Going off of sales prices, I got $116.60 worth of stuff. I used $52.98 worth of ECB's (can you see why I want to get rid of some?), I paid $5.82 in cash, and got back $37.98 in ECB's. Not too shabby! Got rid of some ECB's and in exchange got diapers and toilet paper--both of which I needed. Yeah for CVS!

If anyone needs any help, feel free to shoot me an email or leave a comment with your email address and I can tell you which coupons and such I used.

Labels:


Comments:
Yes, quite the good deals this week. I will go again next Friday to both stores in hopes of finishing the monthly deals. I still need two more of the arnicare. Not that I'll use it but it's a great money maker so I'm hoping they get it on there truck this week.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?