Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It has been a while since I last posted. Sorry! :( The last couple days have been a little crazy. But anyway, here are a couple pics of some "eggs" Ambry and I made. They are sidewalk chalk. I found a recipe on another blog and thought it sounded like fun. Ambry loves them! And they are so nice and hard so they don't break into a million little pieces when they get thrown down or dropped, which is nice. I don't know if they are much cheaper than just buying the actual chalk pieces, but I think they will definitely last longer. Even if they don't we had a blast making them. As you can see by the pic, they didn't turn out the greatest, but at least they work! :)

Here is a pic of Ambry having fun cleaning all the eggs. That was her job once we got done making the chalk eggs and taking them out of their 'shell'.
Hopefully tomorrow I can get up some more pictures of the girls. Have a great rest of the day!

Labels: ,


Comments:
I love the eggs, Ambry! You did such a great job! Luv you, sweetie!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?