Tuesday, December 12, 2006
- Mouthwash-gurgle with this every morning or night to kill bacteria. It can also whiten teeth if done regularly.
- Make toothpaste by mixing baking soda with peroxide until it forms a paste. Then brush away.
- Soak toothbrush in it to kill germs and bacteria.
- While in the shower, mist your body down after washing. It will replace the acid mantel on your skin that soap removes. The acid mantle protects the skin from wind and pollution.
- Use it for acne. Wash your face and neck with it to dry the oil out of your skin.
- Add 2 oz. to dishwasher to sanitize and eliminate cold germs.
- Use 1 pint in a gallon of water in humidifier. It helps keep mechanisms clean and cuts down on hard water build up.
- Use to clean counters to sanitize and kill cold germs.
- Make a 50/50 mixture with water and hydrogen peroxide and soak your feet in it to eliminate toe fungus.
- If you have a terrible toothache and can't get to the dentist immediately, swish with hydrogen peroxide, hold it in your mouth for ten minutes and then spit. Do this a couple times a day and it will help relieve the pain.
- You can use 10% hydrogen peroxide to kill weeds. You can buy it at a feed store at 30% and then dilute it. Be careful though, because it can burn your skin and eyes.
- If you are a fisher, add 2-3 cap fulls to a bucket of minnows to keep them alive longer. (I suppose you don't have to be a fisher, but I don't know any other reason to have a bucket full of minnows. Maybe I will have to search that next and see if I can find other uses for minnows.)
- Use a mixture of salt and hydrogen peroxide in chilled water to wash meat and rid it of bacteria and viruses.
There are still other uses, but those are some that I thought were pretty useful. I had no idea there were that many for hydrogen peroxide.
Links to this post: