Friday, December 15, 2006
This Friday Crystal posted three questions that she wants you to answer:
- What is the best resource for frugality you've found (book, magazine, website, etc.)?
- What is the best deal you've gotten recently?
- What is your best idea for a creative and inexpensive gift (I was specifically thinking this might be helpful for those who still are looking for some last-minute Christmas ideas!)?
Here is what I came up with:
- I love Fat Wallet. You can get so many free things to try out on there from magazines to perfumes to pens, etc. You name it, I have probably been able to find it for free on this website. I gave the link to the free stuff forum, but they also have a coupon section and tons of other cool stuff.
- One of the best deals I got would probably be when I got a bunch of Target coupons and instead of spending about $30.00 for my groceries, I spent $14.00! Way cool. I posted about that here. One other thing, which was a bonus from Fat Wallet, was that I got two free things of formula in the mail. Two nice 8 oz. cans! I don't use it yet, but it will definitely come in handy down the road.
- Last, I don't have to worry about the whole Christmas thing, which is very inexpensive since I don't have to do anything :) But I did have Ambry draw a picture card for her Nana. I gave her glue, macaroni pieces, and marshmallows and just let her go to town. Then I wrote a note inside in "her handwriting". Just something small and thoughtful that I knew Ambry would be so excited to give her since she did it herself. EDIT:Please visit Esther's blog for why we don't do Christmas.
For more answers to these questions go to Crystal's Blog.
Labels: Frugal Friday
Links to this post: