Monday, December 18, 2006

FAT WALLET...

Today I received $10.00 to Eastbay, so hopefukky I will be getting some new socks. All we have to pay for is shipping. I also got 3 new razors from Schick to try out. I got a science night planning kit---what that all includes, I'm not sure, but it came with a dvd for instructions. Very cool, since it is all free! It can take a while to wade through all of the items that you don't want, but it is worth it to me.

And because a post is not a true post without pictures...here are some from Sunday afternoon. Who would have thought it would be fifty degrees in the middle of December??


Beautiful smiles...

Givin' momma some smooches...

Isn't it strange how gorgoeous and sunny it is out? It's December! There should be piles of snow all around!

Labels:


Comments:
simply lovely! :)
 
Cute pics! I'm in so few pics with my babies its sad. This mom is always behind the camera.
 
Cute pic's!! I'm like Esther the one always taking the pictures I'm trying to be better about that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?