Saturday, November 11, 2006



I LOVE Saturday mornings!!! Big peepers all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed...pint-sized helping hands with breakfast...monkey bread baking in the oven...cofee, mmm-mmm...little girls who get try to dress themselves and who wake you up with an excited voice, "MOMMA! It's morning time! Come look out my window!" Ohhh, I love Saturday mornings!!!


One blue frog shirt, one flower skirt, one pair of cherry tights, one pair of green socks, and what do you have? A princess outfit! Didn't you know that?

Labels:


Comments:
What an adorable princess. I have three "firefighters" with matching hats running all over my house right now saving the world from house fires. Kids are great aren't they? Esther
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?