Thursday, June 09, 2011

My attempts at sewing...


This is an old skirt of mine that I haven't worn for the past year. I am trying to be better at getting things out of my closet that I don't wear. But I still don't want to just get rid of things. So I attempted to turn another of my old skirts into a dress for Piper. I have managed to do an all right job on two other of my skirts for her. Not too sure about this one though. And please excuse the horrible pics. My camera is on the fritz!





I need to come up with a better idea for keeping the ribbon tied so the dress will actually stay up. Any ideas are welcome! I think once I can get that fixed then it will be much cuter. Or at least I think it will be much cuter. :)

Labels: ,


Comments:
Looks like more than an attempt to me it looks like you did it!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?