Wednesday, May 18, 2011

In which I "lust" after out door play things for my children...



Can you imagine the fun to be had in this beast? Someday...someday...I can just picture them out there having tea, planting their own little flowers, and setting up their own "house".


And check out this ingenous idea!! Making bean plants to grow over top of a teepee. Can you imagine the fun to be had in there by kids? And bonus! You get to harvest the beans also. How much fun and yummy!


And my last fun idea? Although I won't be doing anything quite this HUGE, I want to make an herb garden with the kids. I am torn between doing some type of container gardening or just putting all different herbs around in my landscape around my house. I think that lavender, lemon balm, peppermint, cilantro, basil, oregano, and chives would be great ones to start with. There is so much info out there on how to harvest, dry, and freeze the herbs too. I think it would be so much fun!


Side note: Piper is wondering if we can grow Pepsi in the garden. Or maybe coffee, she says. Hmmm, I think we will have to ask Grandpa about that one. :)


Any takers on making a kids play house with me? I just don't think I will be able to persuade my husband to build one this year. He is just way too busy with work. Let me know when you would like to get started! :)

Labels:


Comments:
You had me at playhouse but you know I've been begging for years for one.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?