Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Room Updates...

A sign in my room. And some flowers...fake, of course, because I can not seem to keep any thing green alive inside my house. And if you can't read the envelope, that is an early birthday card from Ambry. It has now been sitting there for a month. :) That girl is on top of things I tell you!

Pictures of my kidlets hanging in my bedroom. So sad, but those are the first pictures I have actually hung in my room since we have lived here. We have lived here for over 6 years. I am that undecisive about what to hang. Horrible, but true.


A close up of my lovelies. The living room wall. LOVE it! Enough said.

Now I'm off to paint some more doors. I'm telling you, one of these days I will have a bedroom door again! It has only been a couple of months without one. :)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?