Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Some pics from Art Prize 2010


This was one of the girls and my favorite pieces. There were tons of canning jars filled with odd little items. I wish I would have taken a close up pic of some of them. We had so much fun looking at all the items in the jars!

Ambry and her funny face by the mermaid made of toothpicks.
Piper trying to reach the opening to the horn in order to yell into it.
There were some painted pianos all over downtown that said "Play Me" on them...or something to that effect. The girls thought these were so much fun!
This was one of my favorite pieces--a coffin made out of cigarettes.
The girls liked this bong thingy. I don't know what it was called but it sure was loud.







I am now regretting not taking the girls last year to Art Prize. But I do know that I will try to take them to it next year if we can. It was so cool checking out all the different exhibits.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?