Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Marathon OAMC (Once-A-Month-Cooking) Day...

About a week ago, Tara, Robyn, and I got together to try out this once a month cooking deal. And I have to say, it has been awesome having meals to pull out of the freezer and not even have to think about making dinner. So far, everything has tasted awesome and has turned out.


Tara being Tara. :)

Here are all of my chicken meals. I ended up with 12 meals. Some were doubled-like the chicken pot pie-and some were even tripled-like the BBQ Chicken. Yummy!
Here are all of my beef meals. I ended up with 10 of these...I think...since it has been a little while and I don't remember how many I made. The white wrapped thingys are actually burritos and have been a huge favorite around here. They are wrapped up in paper towels so they can be pulled out of the bags individually.

Next month, there will be a couple of changes. The goulash and shepherds pie will definitely make 2 meals for my family, so when I make those again, I will split them up. Other than that, I don't think I will change a thing. Like I said, everything has been so yummy and has been freezing and unfreezing fine. I highly recommend trying this out. It is such a huge timesaver and so nice being about to grab a home cooked meal out of the freezer!

Labels:


Comments:
I so need to do this again!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?