Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Fourth of July pics...we went over to my brother's house--Gerrit--for Fourth of July. Lots of food, games, and awesome fireworks that we got to watch right from his front yard.

Piper anxiously waiting for the parade.


Ambry and Lindzi with some awesome sunglasses courtesy of Robyn. :)


Ambry plopped a seat right in the road. She said her legs were getting sick of standing.

All 3 girls on Gerrit's couch after the parade. Can you tell they had just a little bit of candy?




Grandma, Poppa, and Piper watching the fireworks.

Ambry and Kirsten


Ambry, Kirsten, and Piper


One of the fireworks. I thought the show there was awesome.
Part of the grand finale.

Now we just need to persuade Gerrit and Jen to have the party there every year. :)

Labels:


Comments:
Had fun on the 4th with you guys. Did you crop us out of the pictures?

:)
 
Somehow I only had one with Braedon and he wasn't even looking! I didn't have any with Caleb or Dustin in either and I think you and I missed the cut too. :) Apparently my picture skills were lacking that day. Pretty much what you see is what you get...sorry!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?