Friday, December 12, 2008

Here is my Target purchase that I did for the week:

**1 Target Luminaire products on sale for $6.99. Use the $5.00 cpn from this week's paper to get it for free.

**6 Keebler cookies on sale $2.50 each. Buy 5 and get a $5.00 Target gift card. Also use the cpns here to sweeten the deal.

**Bissell vacuum for $75.00. I am finally breaking down and buying a new vacuum. I have been looking on craigslist for a decent one, but you just don't know what could possibly be at those other houses. Our vacuum nearly breaks your ear drums when you turn it on it is so loud and just doesn't quite suck like it should. This one is a newer version of the one that we have and as far as cheap vacuums go, I really like these. This one lasted 5 years and I'm hoping this new one will too.

**3 Johnson Buddies soaps at $.97 each. Use $3.00 off 3 cpn from paper.

**1 Johnson Soft Lotion trial size $.99, use $1.00 coupon from paper.

My purchase came to $101.49 + $4.55 (tax)=$106.04 - $25.00 in cpns ($6.00 Keebler cpns, $5.00 Luminaire, $1.00 Johnson, $3.00 off 3 Johnson, $10.00 off $100.00 Target cpn) and $2.17 Target gift card leftovers = $78.87! Basically got everything for free with buying the vacuum. And I even got a $5.00 Target gift card back from the cookies. Woohoo!

Labels:


Comments:
Nice! $25 in free stuff can beat that! I didn't see the granola bar deal at Meijers and I have quite a few of those coupons so I might have to do that one! Happy hunting!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?