Wednesday, August 27, 2008

You know you have gone overboard on being frugal when...

You worry(insert, freak right out) about how much money you just spent on a couple of new outfits for your webkinz. I mean, $110 for a cute little dress?!? That is just crazy!

For those of you who don't know what webkinz are, they are cute, little stuffed animals that you buy at the store and come with a code that you enter online. Then you can name your pet, decorate it's bedroom with everything from wallpaper to furniture. You need to buy food or garden (which I do, since obviously it is cheaper), feed your pet, dress your pet, take it to the doctor when it is sick, etc... Basically, it is like an online child that you need to take care of. And if you don't check in on it online every once in a while, it can die.

They definitely are lots of fun. And I don't know if I mentioned this or not, but these are supposed to be for children...but I do own one. Quite embarassing, maybe, but I don't care. It is fun!

Now I am off to try to rid myself of these tendencies to worry over fake online money. And to try to play more games so that I can make more money. It really is a viscious cycle...

Labels:


Comments:
To funny Kaleb has been wanting one. Maybe we'll have to try it out.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?