Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our last day at the campground. :( So sad. I did not want to leave. I tried to drag it out as long as I could. Piper and I rode over to the Farmer's Market that was only about a mile from the beach. They had some of the yummiest blueberries there. We had actually gone there on Wednesday and bought some. But as I said, I was trying to drag out our stay, so Piper and I walked around the pier and the market for a good hour or so.

Here she is stuffing the blueberries in her mouth as fast as she can...

Then laughing about it. :)

One last pic of the girls. Too bad Piper's eyes were closed.

Labels: ,


Comments:
U got the cutest pics of the girls! What a fun trip!
Can't wait til i can come with ! :)
Kaylynn
 
Cute pic's! Looks like you guys had a great time!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?