Sunday, July 13, 2008
- 1 Crest Natural Expressions for $2.49
- 1 ob tampons for $2.99
- 1 Electrasol gel tabs for $2.99
I paid $5.73 and will get $5.49 back in rebates. That will mean $.24 in cash spent then. Woot!
On Saturday at CVS, I got:
- 2 Olay Ribbons body wash @ $5.99
- 2 Olay Botanicals body wash @ $5.99
- 1 bag of M & M's for the girls in the store $.50
- 1 Physicians Formula bronzer on clearance from $12.99 to $1.29!
- 1 CVS extra strenth lotion @ $1.49
Came to $27.24 of stuff, used $15.00 in coupons, $12.00 in ECB's and paid $.76 in cash. I got back $10.00 in ECB's. Lost $2.00 in ECB's but I didn't mind. I LOVE having body wash in the house. That is usually considered a luxury for us. :)
Then for this week at CVS, I did 3 different transactions to make the most of my coupons:
- Charmin @ $5.49
- 6 Sally nail polish @ $.99 each
- 4 Evian @ B1G1 $1.89 a piece
- 3 Mentos @ $.79 (needed a filler)
- Maalox liquid @ $5.49
- Maalox chewables @ $6.49
- Excedrin 100 ct. @ $10.29
- Neutragena mascara @ $5.99
- 2 Sure deoderant @ $2.69 each
- CVS cloth makeup removers
That amounts to $58.09 worth of stuff, used $33.44, used $16.49 in ECB's, and I paid $2.95 in cash. I got back $18.00 in ECB's. Not bad considering that I needed toilet paper and there were no ECB's given back on them.
Hopefully the rest of today will be accident free. Piper has already been to the urgent care center this morning to put her elbow back in socket. This is the second time she has had it pop out of socket within a months time. Then when we got home she got her fingers slammed in the door. The wind was really strong today and whipped the door close before I could grab it. Poor honey. So hopefully she won't have any more accidents today...
Labels: deals. cvs