Monday, June 23, 2008
- Charmin 12 pk. on sale for $5.99
- Boughty 8 pk on sale for $4.99
- 2 ALL on sale for $6.49 and B1G1 (1 not in pic)
- 12 Soy Joy bars on sale for $1.00 a piece
- 3 Colgate toothpaste on sale for $2.99 a piece
- 1 Glade wickless candle on clearance for $5.99
- 1 Glade spray on sale for $.99
- 2 Duracel battery 8 pks on sale for $5.29 a piece (1 not in pic)
- 1 CVS brand men's aftershave for $2.59
- 1 Cristophe hair serum on clearance for $1.00
- 2 Spongebob toothbrushes on sale for $2.99
Total product came to $71.97. I used $24.50 in coupons, $38.97 in ECB's, paid $1.24 in cash, and got back $33.00 in ECB's. Yeah! I thought I was going to end up paying a lot more than that or using up a lot more in ECB's since there were no CVS coupons this week, but it ended up being a pretty good deal.
At Rite Aid, I got(these are on the right in the pic):
- 1 Finesse shampoo on sale for $3.00
- 1 Finesse conditioner on sale for $3.00
- 1 Sea Kelp deep conditioner on sale for $2.99
- 1 Charles Worthington big hair spray on sale for $4.99
- 1 Crest Pro-Health toothpaste on sale for $2.99
Product total came to $16.97. I used $3.00 in coupons, paid $14.99 in cash, and will get back $15.97 in rebates. A HUGE profit of $.98!!! Can you sense the sarcasm? :) Just kidding. Can't beat free products! And all stuff that I will actually use. Woo-hoo!
Check out Money Saving Mom for other great scenarios!
Labels: deals. cvs
Links to this post: