Thursday, May 29, 2008


See that beautiful, red strawberry on the bottom there? I have lots of those growing right now. Yeah!!! I won't have a ton of strawberries, but it will be fun to pick the ones I do have.
I am hopeful that next year I will have even more strawberry plants. They multiply so quickly! They have all ready more than doubled since last year. I would really like to have a decent size strawberry patch. Maybe someday...
I also put in the rest of the garden too. 4 green bell pepper plants, 2 yellow bell pepper plants, 2 red bell pepper plants, 2 tomatos, 1 grape tomato, 2 jalapeno, 1 banana pepper, 1 zucchini, 1 yellow summer squash, and 1 cucumber. Hopefully, they will all grow good and we will have an abundance of veggies!

Labels:


Comments:
Don't you love strawberries I can't wait for our yummy local ones so much better than the California ones from the store. I still have to get my garden in it's all ready to go I just have to go buy the plants and plant them. Today or tomorrow we'll get it in.
 
Awesome! I really should plant so strawberries this year.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?