Friday, April 04, 2008

Just one last quick pic from our mini vacation. I thought this one was so cute of all the girls together. This was the first pic I took when we got to our room. Everyone was all dressed and ready to go down to the pool. Can you see how excited everyone is?

Just a funny side note: Mom made a comment to me while we were taking this pic. Can you imagine if we were blessed with another child and it was a boy? The poor child would be so outnumbered! Imagine...no boy toys, all pink and purple clothes..the horror! Seriously, we would probably have the most "feminine" boy around! (Although it would give me a GREAT reason to go garage selling! And I will take whatever excuse I can get to do that.)

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?