Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Here are a couple pics of our short and sweet trip up north to another water park. My mom took the girls and I along--THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!--and it was way too much fun. Here are a couple pics...there will be more later. I just didn't want to overwhelm you with too many all at one time. :)


This is my absolute fav pic of the girls together. I think they look so goofy with those goggles on. Poor Ambry looks like she is going cross eyed wearing them. Can you tell she doesn't normally wear goggles? If you look close enough, they are actually upside down.
There will be more pics coming of our little trip. Like I said, I don't want to overwhelm you with the huge amount of pics I could put on here of all of us. :)

Labels: ,


Comments:
Cute! Love the goggles!
 
Love the bug eyes..er..goggles..hahhaa
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?