Saturday, March 29, 2008

Good grief, it has been a while since I updated my blog! Oh well. In my defense I started watching Toby and Natallie again and it has been a little difficult waking up so early. :) Okay, so maybe 7:00 isn't all that early to most, but when you are used to sleeping in, it definitely is!

By total accident I made these "cookies" this week. Sorry about the blurriness of the pic, but if you want a yummy treat, try making these. No lie, they taste just like E.L. Fudge cookies.
All you need is 1 bag of chocolate chips, 3 tablespoons of butter, and nilla wafers. Melt the chocolate and butter together in the microwave and then spread it onto the wafers making a little sandwich. They will end up looking like mini hamburgers. Seriously, these things are so yummy!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?