Sunday, December 23, 2007

I went up to my mom's house despite the horrible weather that we are having here right now. It wasn't bad at all going up there other than the crazy wind. I LOVE going up to mom's house. I am definitely still a 'mama's girl'. And of course I had to bring my camera with.

Aunt KK and Piper
Mama and Piper
Little did I know that Mom and KK thought it was not fun to have their pics taken. How cute.
Take 2. At least this one turned out a little bit nicer. :)

And of course a pic of Miss Rosie Posie. I ADORE that smile of hers. I think I could take pics of her all day and not get sick of it. She is so cute!

I only stayed up at mom's for a couple hours and it was a very good thing I left when I did. It was horrible weather on my way home. I saw 6 accidents on my way home. No slide offs, just accidents that were minor. I ran into quite a few whiteouts too. So scary. A trip that normally takes me about 35 minutes took about an hour and a half. Not fun. At least we made it home safely.
At least I am all prepared for the next trip (if I ever dare to drive in snow...I'm a big chicken) I now have blankets, a jug of water and a nice big bottle of water, some fruit leathers, 3 fiber bars, and a few other non-perishable items of food. Better safe than sorry!

Labels:


Comments:
Cute pics. Caleb is one lucky guy if you age as gracefully as your mother.
By the way what color is the kitchen?
 
I painted it a light tan color. Not quite what I wanted, but it is all right. I'll put up a pic of it tomorrow hopefully.
 
I will get you for this. I LOVE your sister in law, Esther!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?