Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Last Thursday I didn't have to watch the little 6 month old baby boy that I normally have. What a nice day off! I only had Lindzi to watch and I decided that we were going out. We first made a trip to the library and then went up to the gardens. It was a such a nice day for it.

Just as we were leaving, I noticed all these old cars parked around. There must have been some exhibit going on. The girls thought they were so cool so we took a couple pictures by them. It is amazing how different cars look now a days.


On a side note, I got a "new" camera! Yeah!!! I didn't have it when I took these pictures. Dustin and Robyn brought it over on Sunday. Thank you so much for letting me buy it from you guys!!!!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?