Friday, August 17, 2007
The deals at Rite Aid that I am doing are these:
- Clairol Nice 'n Easy haircolor. Ad in Rite Aid paper for $1.50 off and coupon in Sunday paper for $2.00 off and with single check rebate makes it FREE.
- FreeStyle Lite Meter FREE with single check rebate
- Prepaid Visa or Mastercard for $9.95 is FREE with coupon and single check rebate
- Duck Brand EZ Start Tape is FREE with single check rebate
- Soft White Light Bulbs FREE after single check rebate
- Garnier Fructis Sharompoo or Conditioner FREE after single check rebate, plus with coupon, I get $1.00 back from this.
- Breath RX has buy 1 get 1 Free. With $5.00 off Sunday coupon, I will pay $2.50.
- One 2-Liter of Diet 7-up FREE with coupon.
- Speed Stick FREE with $1.00 off coupon from ad and $1.00 off coupon out of Sunday paper
- Colgate toothpaste $.25 after $1.50 coupon in ad and $.75 coupon from Sunday paper
- GUM toothbrush $.25 after single check rebate and $.75 coupon from Sunday paper
So after all of that, I should spend only $7.50. Hopefully my math skills pay off and I added everything up correctly. Even if I didn't that is still a good deal...at least to me...for all that stuff.
At Walgreens these are the deals going on:
- Lysol Sanitizing wips 3/$3.00 after Mail in Rebate. Coupon in Sunday paper for $1.00 off makes it 3/$2.00.
- ALL detergent is $3.99 , then after coupon for $1.00, $2.99 and then they have $5.00 in Register Rewards at checkout.
- Lysol Toilet Bowl cleaner is 2/$2.59, minus coupon for $.50, makes it 2/$2.09
- Prepaid Visa or Mastercard has a $5.00 mail in rebate which makes it FREE
- Aquafresh toothpaste is on sale with coupon from ad for $.99 with a limit of 3. With coupons from the Sunday paper, I have $2.75 off, so out of pocket wiill be $.25 for 3 tubes of toothpaste.
- Duracel batteries have a $3.00 mail in rebate and a $2.00 off coupon from ad. I don't know how much these are normally, so I'm not sure how much I will pay.
- Vicks Early Defense foaming hand sanitizer is FREE after mail in rebate
- Raid Wasp & Hornet has $1.00 mail in rebate and another $1.00 off with coupon from Sunday paper
- I can't remember how this deal goes exactly, but I think it is a $1.00 mail in rebate on each product with a limit of 4 products. They give you a list of the products you can choose from and I am getting 1 Shout Laundry stain remover, coupon for $.75 off, 1 Windex, with a coupon for $1.00 off, and 2 Pledge products, with a coupon for $3.00 off.
I'm not quite sure what my out of pocket will be for this one, since I will be buying stuff I don't normally buy. But if I had to guess, I think I will spend around $15.00, but then I will be getting money back with the mail in rebates. So after I hit the stores later I will see just how much exactly it came too.
If you want really good guides to how to use these deals really to your advantage, visit Biblical Womanhood. She always has awesome deals that she shares on her site. Hopefully, I will be able to find some web coupons today and save even more. I'll share with you later how it went. I've done the Walgreens mail in rebates before, but have never done any with Rite Aid. I am going to go to CVS and start doing their program too. I have heard and read from Biblical Womanhood that they have really good deals there too. Either way, it is so much fun to try and see just how cheap you can get items for. Have a good Friday!
Labels: rite aid