Monday, July 16, 2007

All right, it is official. I am in desperate need of a good schedule. Either that or some light sleeping pills. I don't know what my deal is, but it is now 1:30 in the morning and I am still wide awake! How ridiculous!

On the up side, I did find a bunch of free printables for daycare. Things for schedules, "how my day went" for their mom, permission slips, contact forms... I now have everything all set and ready. All covered. Now hopefully the kids are happy and ready tomorrow. I found some pinto beans in my cupboard, and since the one time I tried to make homemade refried beans, they turned out to be the most awfullest thing ever, I am going to use them to make shakers with the kids tomorrow. Good first day craft, right? I hope so.

Now I need to go to bed. Or at least try to. It is now 1:37 a.m. So much for a good night's sleep, huh? Oh well. I guess I will be drinking a lot of coffee tomorrow. And now I need to quit rambling and make myself go to bed!

Labels: ,


Comments:
Go to bed woman! I would be a pile of mush if I stayed up that late and would have go back to drinking coffee for sure. Go luck with the day care. My best advise would be keep a schedule, outdoor time, music time, craft time, story time etc. It keeps them ocupied and kids love schedules, at least mine do. Now if only I would follow my own advise;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?