Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It all started out innocently enough...

Kasey and Rosie came over to our house a little while back and I had bought them each a baseball bobble-head figure and a piggy bank to paint. I don't know what I was thinking, but I forgot to buy Ambry something to paint! Ooops! I then remembered that I had quite a few glass bottles left from the hospital visit with Piper and gave her one of those to paint telling her it could be Piper's special bottle. Well, hello, you need special paint to paint on glass! Duh! Needless to say, even after all my warnings to Ambry to NOT give Piper the bottle, when I checked on the two of them today, this is what I found. Notice the purple tongue? And if I could get my flash from not going off, you would be able to see a nice purple mustache above her little mouth and just a dab of purple on her nose...and even some purple little hands!


Ambry's response? "I guess I'm not allowed to play with paint anymore, Mom." Poor girl. She doesn't even understand that it is Mom who is the guilty one this time! A few minutes later she went up to Piper and gave her a hug and said, "I am so sorry for turning you purple, Piper!"

Labels: ,


Comments:
What a little stinker, that Piper is! She has so much personality shining through already. She's a mischievous one, (well, I should say Ambry) You definitely have your hands full. Luv ya guys lots,

P.S. You need to update your webpage. The last time was the 21st! It is the 27th, already. Don't you know that I check it pretty much everyday? Come on.
I'm just jokin. Love you
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?