Sunday, February 25, 2007

Fun in the snow...Aren't they too stinkin' cute? Ambry and I showed up with the same hat as little miss R. and I didn't even know that we had gotten the same one as her. Good ol' Target sales...gotta love them!

Piper and Uncle G. I was so worried she was going to flip right over backwards, but she had such a grip on his hair, there was no way she was going anywhere. Obviously, she was loving it.

If there was a date and time on this picture I would be so embarrassed. But I will tell you anyway. I stayed up a tad too late the night the night before and was still in bed when my sister got there. She was NOT amused seeing as how we were supposed to be at our younger sister's swim meet. She thought Piper looked cute though and snapped some pictures. As for me, can you tell I'm a little tired?

Ohhh...and the time was 9:30. In the morning! Terrible, I know.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?