Monday, February 19, 2007

All right. Here they are. The pictures are a little dark because one of the lights is out down there and we don't have any more of the bulbs right now. They are the long tube thingys. We also have to finish putting up the baseboards and face plates and get new clear ceiling tiles, but you get the idea. I painted this picture to match the room. Like it?
I was going for a kind of bubble effect I suppose. Not sure, but just thought that it would make for a really fun idea for a playroom. I can't decide yet if I want to put up some kind of saying painted on the wall yet or not.

It looks a lot better than the pictures do. Or maybe I just think so? Well, let me know what you think. Fun for a playroom or a dorky idea?

Labels:


Comments:
I love how that turned out! It looks like a great place to play. Maybe I'll have to steal your extra paint and use it on Racky's walls. I still haven't done anything in his room, even though he askes daily. Maybe this week, I was thinking planet wallies for his room what do you think? Google planet wallies if you don't know what they are.
 
That looks so awesome!!!!! I love how creative you've been with decorating your house.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?