Wednesday, January 31, 2007





WORKS FOR ME WEDNESDAY


I hang out my girls clothes to dry when I wash them. Even in the winter. I just think it preserves them a little longer and doesn't put as much wear on them. But I run into the problem of still having to drythe panties and socks. So instead of running the dryer for a very small load of socks and panties, I started hanging them up like this. It works great! No longer do I have lost socks or random missing ones. No more tales of the dryer eating the socks. Not to mention I can just match them up right when they come out of the washer. And since my daughter likes to help with the laundry, she gets to pull them off the hooks and put them away and they are already paired up for her.

This is what works for me! For more great tips go to Rocks in my Dryer.

Labels:


Comments:
Wonderful tip! I will implement this with our socks and undies!
 
You mean your washer doesn't swallow socks? What's the secret! ☺

This is a great idea!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?