Wednesday, January 03, 2007


WORKS FOR ME WEDNESDAY


Have you ever had so many toys that you just got sick of all of them and threw them all out or severely cut back on the amount that you have? I have the opposite problem. I am the world's worst pack rat and can't get rid of anything in the off chance that Ambry just might play with it again. So, in order to keep the toys organized, I have bought these tubs. They have pull out drawers and they don't completely pull out, so that makes it easy for my daughter to pick up her toys and put them away. These are two that I put in her closet. One holds her big lego pieces and the other has her wooden blocks, little animals, and her music pieces. She knows exactly which pieces go where because I had her help me put them all in there the first time that we organized her toys. Now I don't have to worry about trying to always be sorting out those toys from others...which is great, because we definitely have an overabundance of toys over here. There is also a little bookshelf in her closet where she can put her shoes (sunday ones or her slippers since I do NOT like shoes in the house). Anway, this is just one small thing you can do to organize toys. That is what works for me. Go to Rocks in my Dryer to see what others do. Have a great Wednesday!

Labels:


Comments:
Look at that organized closet! Those look great for kids since they can see what is inside!
 
Wow, I never thought about that! What a great idea. I have been pulling out my hair trying to figure out what to do with all these toys, especially after my two girls were totally spoiled by grandparents at Christmastime! Thanks!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?