Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy Birthday to you





Happy Birthday to you





Happy Birthday to Caleb





Happy Birthday to you!!!





That was me singing happy birthday to Caleb. Be glad you weren't here for it seeing as how I do not sing very good at all :) Caleb turns the big 25 today. We are going up to my mom's for Thanksgiving tonight--we split it up every year between my dad's house, Caleb's parents, and my mom's--well mom went to http://www.gochicagocard.com/attractions/Shedd-Aquarium.html , so today we get to go up to her house and hang out with them. Ambry is so excited to go up there. She is even picking up her toys, which is huge for her :)
Yesterday was a gorgeous day and we headed over to the park to take our picture. There were quite a few that I really liked, but here are a few.







The one that is my favorite you will have to wait to see. It will be coming to your mailbox soon...hopefully anyway if I can decide which card to put it on. It is really hard to find one that isn't all Christmas or Santa Claus. I think I finally found one, but I need to make sure Caleb approves before I order it.

To Esther, do we get to see pics soon??? I can't wait to see your cuties!

Labels:


Comments:
Hey Sharon,
Still no pics!!!!!!!!!Are you ready to pull your hair out yet?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?